Treasure Hunt to Treasure Island at the Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Resorts. WIN 100,000 Dirhams worth of gold! This October ARN is going treasure hunt crazy!
Be a part of our biggest prize giveaway of the year! 480 gold coins will be buried in the sand on this Treasure Island and we’re recruiting 360 listeners to come and find the hidden treasure! Keep listening to Virgin Radio for your chance to win your ticket to this Treasure Hunt.
Treasure Hunt to Treasure Island at Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Resorts is proudly sponsored by Brands for Less, CarSwitch.com, Malabar Gold and Diamonds and Hotpack.
Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Resorts
Embark on family wildlife drives. Explore ancient ruins and rock formations by horseback. Find new passions with falconry, land sailing and archery just some of the many activities on offer.
Sir Bani Yas Island is a protected wildlife sanctuary just off the coast of Abu Dhabi, founded by His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan. Home to free-roaming animals, including the near extinct Arabian Oryx, the island offers a distinct escape from the world. Located on the north shore between a lagoon and the open ocean, guests of Desert Islands also enjoy access to the facilities of our sister Abu Dhabi resorts Al Sahel and Al Yamm.
Terms & Conditions
The Agenda for 5th & 6th Nov 2022
5th November, 2022
- Check in to the luxurious five-star hotel stay at the Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Resorts at 11 am
- Scrumptious Lunch at the array of restaurants that the three properties offer amidst the wild life that roams freely.
- Enjoy the Safari at the savannah like reserve which is home to 16,000 animals.
- Dinner in the Dhabi Ballroom to celebrate the world’s most exquisite tastes
6th November, 2022
- Enjoy a mouthwatering spread of your morning breakfast in the Dhabi Ballroom from 6:30 am to 8 am.
- Get ready to get lucky in the 9 am hour in the Beach area to WIN your share of 100,000 Dirhams worth of GOLD and a whole load of prizes.
- Enjoy the various luxurious amenities the island has to offer before you check out at 2pm.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The competition/selection of winners takes place on air from the 10th to the 21st Oct
- The winners are selected based on the on-air mechanic of the station
- There are a total of 360 Winners that will be selected across all 9 stations
- From the 10 to 14th Oct, we will be selecting couples. From 17th to 21st Oct, we will be selecting families. A family is defined as 2 adults and up to 2 kids.
- The kids are to be below 12 years of age.
- No additional room will be available for the kids and additional beds in the rooms for the kids are subject to availability.
- You can accommodate 2 kids in the same room but clause number 4,5 & 6 are in effect.
- The winners will be verified by the prize team and can be denied the prize/stay if the above clauses don’t comply. In this scenario, ARN will have the right to choose another winner.
- Each winner will win a stay for 1 night & 2 days at the Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Resorts and the rooms will be allocated by ARN. The rooms cannot be changed or exchanged.
- Each winner will win a Nature & Wildlife Safari on the Island and the safari timings will be allocated by ARN. If you have missed your Safari timing, ARN will not be able to accommodate you on another time slot.
The Journey to the Island
- The treasure Hunt to Treasure Island activation takes place on the 5th of Nov 2022 to 6th Nov 2022
- The journey to Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Resorts takes place on the 5th of Nov and the winners are expected to check into the hotel by 11 am.
- Travel time from Dubai to Anantara Sir Baniyas Island Resorts is an approximate of 4 hours to the Ferry Port. You will park your car outside the ferry port and then take a 7 mins Jetty ride to the island from where you will take a 10-minute Bus ride to the Resort.
- Transportation from the Ferry Port will be provided and are scheduled timings.
- Al Hosn Green pass is required to enter the Ferry Port and the island. This will be at the expense of the winner.
- The fuel/drive to the Ferry Port will also be at the expense of the winner
The Treasure Hunt on The Treasure Island
- The treasure Hunt will take place on the 6th of Nov 2022 at 9am on the Beach
- The dig location will be pre-determined and the winners will be informed of all the details a day in advance.
- The winners will be given a token number which help to identify their dig number.
- The winners will be given a time for their activation
- Each dig number will be labeled and will be reserved to one person.
- Only one person can participate in the dig.
- The winner will have a total of 120 seconds to dig for Gold and other prizes.
- Each dig will contain gold coins plus additional prizes
- The following week, ARN prize team will get in touch with the winners for the dispersal of your Win.
GPS Pin to the Ferry Port https://goo.gl/maps/cePLyikyvxyin286A