An worker was injured in a drone attack on Oman's Salalah port while a crane suffered limited damage, Oman's government said on Saturday.
Oman authorities claim the port was the target of two drones, with the expatriate worker suffering moderate injuries.
The Sultanate of Oman revealed its condemnation of the targeting attacks and affirmed they were taking all measures to ensure the security of the country and the safety of its residents.
The fuel tanks in Salalah port have already been targeted by Iran during this period of conflict, with authorities battling to contain a fire in the area earlier this month.
Oman had served as a mediator between the United States and Iran before the current war.

Pakistan steps up diplomatic bid to get US-Iran peace talks on track
Philippines vows to arrest fugitive senator wanted by ICC
UN condemns Israeli decision to establish military facilities in East Jerusalem
Canada PM Carney says Israel's treatment of Gaza flotilla members is 'abominable'
Tankers exit Hormuz as Trump, Vance talk up Iran deal prospects