Three Indian seafarers are still missing after 21 other Indian mariners were rescued following an attack on their tanker off the coast of Oman, India's foreign ministry said on Wednesday.
"We condemn the attack on the commercial vessel Settebello off the coast of Oman, earlier today," the ministry said in a statement.
"Our embassy in Oman is closely monitoring the situation and proactively coordinating with the Omani authorities in the ongoing search and rescue operation."
Maritime officials said the oil products tanker had been hit in a suspected US missile strike.

Russian strikes kill 16 in Ukraine's Kyiv
Prince Harry and Meghan to move back to Britain
North Korea launches 10 ballistic missiles as US-South Korea drills near end
Kenya tourist helicopter crash kills seven
US, South Korea to cut length, scope of military drills after Trump order