Qatar Airways said on Sunday its normal flight schedule remained suspended while Qatari airspace is closed, but a small number of flights will operate after authorities authorised a limited corridor into the country.
In a statement on X, the airline said it plans to run several inbound flights to Hamad International Airport on March 9, arriving from Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt, London Heathrow, Zurich and Muscat.
The flights will only carry passengers whose final destination is Doha, and do not represent a full resumption of scheduled commercial services.
Qatar Airways said operations will return to normal only once the Qatar Civil Aviation Authority confirms that the country’s airspace has fully reopened. A further update is expected on Monday.
Passengers have been advised not to travel to the airport unless they hold a confirmed ticket for one of the limited flights.
Earlier on Sunday, the airline operated repatriation flights from Doha to Amsterdam, Berlin, Frankfurt, London and Zurich. Priority was given to stranded passengers, including families, elderly travellers and those with urgent medical or compassionate travel needs.
The airline said passenger and crew safety remained its top priority as it manages the disruption.

Kenya tourist helicopter crash kills seven
US, South Korea to cut length, scope of military drills after Trump order
Central African Republic gold mine collapse kills at least 100
Israeli airstrike kills nine Palestinians at Gaza police station
Thai schools hold shooting response drills after deadly school attack