Court documents show Britain's Prince Andrew has settled a civil assault case that had been brought against him in the US by Virginia Giuffre.
Ms Giuffre had claimed the Duke of York had assaulted her on three occasions when she was 17 years old. The Prince has always denied the allegations.
A document submitted to a US court on Tuesday says an out of court settlement has been reached between the two parties.
The amount of that settlement will not be disclosed but it's required he makes a "substantial donation to Ms Giuffre's charity in support of victims' rights".


Thai schools hold shooting response drills after deadly school attack
Bus-truck head-on collision in Parana, Brazil kills at least 21
At least 9 killed in hotel fire in India's Kolkata
Russian drone attacks kill five in Ukraine's Kherson, governor says
Ebola cases in Congo exceed 5,000, government data shows