Twenty-two people kidnapped by an armed gang from a bus in northern Mexico last week may be migrants.
That's the word from the state government, which said nobody has so far filed claims for the missing.
According to reports, the gunmen let the rest of the passengers go unharmed after intercepting the bus in Tamaulipas last Thursday.
"There are no complaints, there are no relatives who are filing claims for the people who are missing," said state security spokesman Luis Alberto Rodriguez.

Kenya tourist helicopter crash kills seven
US, South Korea to cut length, scope of military drills after Trump order
Central African Republic gold mine collapse kills at least 100
Israeli airstrike kills nine Palestinians at Gaza police station
Thai schools hold shooting response drills after deadly school attack