Bahrain said four citizens were injured and a number of homes damaged from falling debris from drone interceptions early Saturday.
In a post on social media platform X, Bahrain's Interior Ministry said the incident happened in the residential neighbourhood of Sitra, adding the emergency crew were at the site.
The ministry condemned what it described as "a blatant Iranian aggression".
Earlier in the day, the ministry had activated warning sirens, urging residents to head to safe locations.
Bahrain’s Defence Force intercepted and destroyed 16 drones targeting the kingdom within the past 24 hours.
Since the start of the attacks, a total of 188 missiles and 445 drones have been intercepted, the Bahrain News Agency reported.

Russian ballistic missiles kill 12 in Ukraine's Kyiv
Kenya tourist helicopter crash kills seven
US, South Korea to cut length, scope of military drills after Trump order
Central African Republic gold mine collapse kills at least 100
Israeli airstrike kills nine Palestinians at Gaza police station