The Bahrain Ministry of Interior confirmed in the early hours of Saturday morning that a fire had been brought under control at a "facility" following an attack from Iran.
The ministry added that Bahraini residents should remain calm while they dealt with the situation and head to the nearest safe area.

UN condemns Israeli decision to establish military facilities in East Jerusalem
Canada PM Carney says Israel's treatment of Gaza flotilla members is 'abominable'
Tankers exit Hormuz as Trump, Vance talk up Iran deal prospects
SpaceX aims for 10,000 annual launches within five years, FAA says
Former Cuban President Raul Castro charged with murder in US